Monday evening saw the fire fighters roll in on Väktargatan. A faulty electric water boiler led to a kitchen fire, spreading smoke across the block.

The fire was quickly extinguished and Studentstaden covered the windows, crushed by the fire department the same evening.

Luckily nobody was at home when the fire started but the next door neighbours called 112 after hearing the fire alarm. The tenants have found temporary housing.

Words of advice for you as a tenant:

* Buy a home insurance. A houndred kronas per month will protect you and your belongings in case of a break-in, fire or other damage.

* Check your fire alarms on a regular basis. If your apartment is not equipped with a fire alarm make a service request to Studentstaden.

* Never do electric installations on your own. Faulty installations / alterations can cause fire and cost you a lot in economic damage.

Kategorier: nyheter

Kommentera

E-postadressen publiceras inte. Obligatoriska fält är märkta *

Denna webbplats använder Akismet för att minska skräppost. Lär dig hur din kommentardata bearbetas.

Optimization WordPress Plugins & Solutions by W3 EDGE